Characteristics of the High speed screw capping machine fully automatic:
Full Automatic spindle capping machine
Capacity： 0~200b/m（subject to bottles and cap size）
Bottle and cap diameter： Φ20～120
Bottle Height： 40~350mm
Spindle capping machine dimension： L1060*W896*H1620mm
Voltage： AC 220V 50Hz
Cap Feed system Elevator feeder
PLC Servor Motor-controlled High Speed Automatic Continuous Capping Machine with caps feeding system.With cap sorter and vibration feeder ,will applicate the caps and capping automatically.
Introduction on continous capping machine high speed:
The whole automatic capping machine adopts elaborate DIY design.By eliminating unnecessary complex and heavy machinery, it adopts suit type assembly.The maintenance and servicing can be completed without professionals.when it is necessary to replace the product,just make some simple adjustments, it can be immediately put online for production.
The machine is suitable for capping various types of round bottles in such industries as food, condiment,medicine,wine,oil and cosmetics etc.
- 1. 30% down payment before production and balance before shipment
- 2. For established customers, we will offer more favorable payment terms
- 3. We can offer different pricing of FOB, CIF and C&F.
- 4. L/C is acceptable.
- 1. IQC (Incoming Quality Check)
- 2. IPQC (In-Process Quality Check)
- 3. OQC (Out-going Quality Check)
- 4. FQC (Final Quality Check)
- 1. Shady
- 2. Cool
- 3. Dry
- 4. Dust-free
- 1. MOQ:1 Sets
- 2. Lead time:15-20 working days
- Plywood Case
- Strong and solid
- Pallet underneath for easier container loading and unloading
- 1. PE film wrapping overall
- 2. Fittings are packed in separate PE bag.
- 3. Spare parts are provided in a bag.
- 4. Corners are well wrapped and protected with synthetic fiber paper to avoid possible scratch.
- 1. We are only one and half hours away from Hong Kong
- 2. We offer FOB Guangzhou and FOB Shenzhen to our customers
- 3. We can also offer CIF to those in need.
- 4. We can also help in container consolidation
- Payment Terms&Packaging pictures about our machine exported
Quotation: FOB (GUANGZHOU or SHENZHEN ) the below mentioned quotation based
Package: Each machine wrapped by PO film, then packed to standard wooden case.
Production Lead: 20 workdays after getting the down payment 30%,the other 70% payment collected before shipping
Guarantee: for all the machine, it claims one year for guarantee.(Excluded from the warranty are problems due to accidents, misuse,
misapplication, storage damage, negligence, or modification to the Equipment or its components. ALSO THE EASY BROKEN SPARE PART IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE)
Installation: after the machine arrive your factory,if you need,our technician will go to your place to install and test the machine and also training your worker to operating the machine
(The time of train depend on you worker). The expenses (air ticket ,food , hotel,the travelling fee on your country) should be on your account and you need paid for the technician USD50 per day.
also you can go to our factory to do training.
After service: If you get the problem on the machine ,our technician will go to your place to fixed the machine as soon as possible. The cost should be in your account.(as above).